Thursday 27 October 2011

I just finished my Basketball Court model for the 3D environmet. Here is the render:



 For the cage walls I used 4 planes with the steel texture below on it. I then added the next image onto the opacity channel of texture so as to make the plane transparent except for the wires. To make the wires diagonal in direction I just rotated the aplha map 45 degrees.



For the floor I used an asphalt texture combines with photo of a basketball courts lines to make an asphalt floored court. Below I ave added the asphalt texture as well as the UV Template and map.




For the hoop backboard and pole, I used: a UV template and map on a box for the backboard (as below); the steel texture used for the cage; and the steel texture with a red colour map over the top for the hoop.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment